Monday, June 26, 2006

In Brisbane With Katherine

Our time in Brisbane was wonderful! I (Natalie) was the first to arrive, on Saturday, June 3rd, since David had to take the longer route. It worked out cuz I was able to spend a little one on one time with Katherine. We had 100% girl time…shopping and just having fun! Katherine is doing well, very busy with work, but loves living in Brisbane.

David arrived the following Monday and from that moment on, our week seemed to fly by faster than we anticipated. Yet, we were glad for the time we had. Besides, the weather was absolutely beautiful, and we managed to jam pack the week with shopping (mainly for the baby!), movies, fun dinners out (yeah, for curry!J) long drives around the city and just enjoying each others company. Also, while we were there, we were able to spend some time with David’s family (Liz’s sister, her husband and 2 daughters). It was good to see them and catch up. However, it was my first time to meet David’s Auntie Jo and her husband, Mark. So, I was a bit nervous. It ended up being loads of fun! Plus, Tre was happy, he scored on heaps of fun toys!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. My name is kylie munce. I used to go to school with Katherine in port moresby. I dont know if David would remember me. I was wondering if I could get in contact with Katherine. My email is kylie_munce@hotmail.com. I have been living in brisbane for the past 2 years. Am currently in Europe for a year, but would love to catch up with her when I get home. Thank you

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home