Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July everyone! We hope you are celebrating with us in mind. I have been really missing home today; there is just something about celebrating the 4th of July with (American) family and friends, BBQing, Fireworks and American Flags. This may seem kind of silly because I haven’t actually celebrated a 4th of July in the States since my junior year in high school, never the less, I still really miss it - I don’t know if you would call that nostalgia or patriotism. Whatever it is, it’s all good. David and I went out for dinner to celebrate in our own special/different way. We had a great time.

Thanks everyone for your e-mails and encouragement. It is such a blessing, especially on the days when we really miss home. So, please keep them coming!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ensors said...

Happy 16th of August! Ok well I found your blog and am happy to see that someone else posts about as often as I do, he he he! Anyway, you look great how is Tre? Put a new belly picture on!

1:08 PM  
Blogger lil said...

Okay, Pidiks, it's been about 6 weeks, and I'm looking for an update!! God bless!

7:37 AM  
Blogger lil said...

Jack and Laura, what is your site called? Mine is meadowinmontrose. A good way to keep in touch, and see pics of your kiddies!

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home