Tuesday, February 02, 2010

The Family…



I mentioned earlier that we added a new member to our family this year.
Another boy, Rhys Malakai entered the world in February 2009. And now, a year later, we are spending this week preparing to celebrate his 1st birthday on Thursday....WOW! I cannot get over how fast this year has gone! Rhys is such a handsome little boy! He is a very smiley little man and looks a lot like David. He has the most precious heart, but is also very strong and
determined also like his daddy. He loves his Big brother and is constantly giving him kisses and hugs. He also loves to play with Tre. He crawls everywhere and even though I deny it, is already attempting to walk. Yikes! And just like his big brother, loves to sing and dance, play with trucks and airlplanes!

1 Comments:

Blogger lil said...

Wow~Happy Birthday to Rhys!! A year already, seems so soon!! But he is a cutie!! So glad to read your updates on the blog. I will check it out regularly!!
Congrats on the lead role in the play, but I like you as a dark-haired woman, I think. ;)

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home