Friday, January 19, 2007

2 Years and Counting!

Yep…it’s true! David and I have reached our 2nd Wedding anniversary! Isn’t that crazy! It seems like yesterday we were hauling 100 Christmas tree’s into the church…hahaha! I have to be honest, it kinda snuck up on us…I know that sounds horrible, but we have been so busy with outreach and stuff we almost forgot to celebrate our special day, which is January 8th.. But don’t worry…we didn’t.

However, we were unable to celebrate on the actual day. Not because we didn’t want to, but we couldn’t. Tre was due for his 2mo. Immunizations that day and I had my interview for Perminant Residency for Australia (more details to come). Don’t worry we only had to wait a day. And funny enough, even though it was the 9th here it was the 8th in the USA. So, it all worked out!

Originally, David and I had planned to keep it simple, and go out for a nice dinner, that sort of thing, but that afternoon, David’s parents rang saying they had booked a hotel room as their gift to us. We were so excited! So, we ran home, packed our things and headed down to the hotel. You guys, this place was so beautiful! I wish I had time to explain every detail about this place, but it would take to much time, just know we were extremely blessed. That evening, Liz came to the hotel to watch Tre while we went out for dinner…again very nice. The next morning, we decided to have room service, because I had never had it before and I was hungry. That was a great idea, it was just as fun (and yummy) as I thought it was going to be.

Anyways, all this to say, we had a wonderful day celebrating our marriage. We are continually blown away at all that God has done, not only in David and me as individuals, but as a couple. Thank You all for standing with both David and I throughout the past 2 yrs and some of you even longer. Your friendship and prayers are such a blessing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home