Tuesday, February 02, 2010

The Family…


DAVID has been very busy since arriving in PNG. Work keeps him very busy as he is
on call a lot. But his main joy is coming home in the evenings to the boys and me. David is such a fantastic father and I thank God everyday that I have the privilege of sharing this journey called “LIFE” with him. His heart is so amazing and it shows itself daily. He has also enjoyed spending time withhis family and re-connecting with old friends here in Port Moresby and taking us on many day trips to see other areas of PNG.

As for me, Natalie, I am doing well. I will be honest; the first couple of months were hard
adjusting and just fighting my homesickness. But I decided early on that I was going to make the most of it and involve myself in everything, and I did just that. Because we had lived here before, I had a couple of friends that I was able to call and connect with. They got me involved in Mum and Tots groups, play dates and even the Theatre! Yes, that’s right Port Moresby has a community theatre! And in September I auditioned for a musical called “Wicked” it’s a behind the scenes look at the all time classic “The Wizard of Oz” and for the first time in my
life. I landed a lead role! This was a wonderful experience and allowed me to meet some really neat people and do something I love doing. But more than all of that, I am loving being able to spend time at home with my boys. Who jump all over me, want to wrestle and pull my hair, they bring me such joy. And living here has also given David and myself time out together, which I love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home