Friday, August 25, 2006

Tre News: 32 weeks and counting...

Well again, I get the privilege of updating you all on my pregnancy. It’s so hard to put everything I’m feeling in an update, but I will do my best. I just wish you all could be here to see for yourself. It so far, has been a beautiful journey, a walk that I will cherish for the rest of my life. Even though it’s been one of the most challenging experiences I’ve yet to face. It’s caused me to run into the arms of Jesus more than I have before. That makes it all worth it… I am now 32 weeks (on the USA Sun.) and it seems like time has flown by faster than I anticipated. When you think of nine months, it always seemed like an eternity away, but here I am with only 2 months to go and I am in awe at how fast it’s come.

Tre is doing great, very active and moving constantly. He is growing at what seems to be a daily rate and consequently, so am I. Making adjustments for this ‘big’ belly has been interesting. Our newest delight has been Tre recognizing and responding to David’s voice. Watching them interact has been the most precious sight ever. For example: If Tre is kicking and needing to calm down, David talks to my belly and within seconds Tre is calm. It’s amazing! David loves his times with Tre, and can’t wait to play with him in person.

Many of you have e-mailed us asking how things are going with hospitals, doctors ect… and I have to be honest; it’s taken some adjustments. We have been really happy with our doctor and are thankful he’s a devoted Christian, but they do, do things differently here, which is not always a bad thing. I think once you realize that you can’t put American standards, on a third world country, it’s a lot easier to handle. So we are learning to roll with the punches and embrace each step. We have an ultra sound next week to confirm our due date. We can’t wait!! Other than that, we are just counting the days till Tre is here, while putting the final touches on his room.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natalie you look so beautiful and happy. Tell Tre that we love him and can't wait to meet him. David thank you for taking such good care of them. God bless you all. Keep in touch. Love Uncle Brian and AuntTeresa

9:55 PM  
Blogger Ensors said...

I concur with your aunt and uncle!
Love, Laura

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

David David David, your a naughty boy, but CONGRATULATIONS!

From Nick and Hannah powell to be.

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home