Wednesday, January 17, 2007

New Years 2007

Our New Years Eve this year was pretty tame. We went to bed early and when the clock actually did strike 12.00 am, and triggered celebration throughout the city, Nats and I found ourselves wishing everyone would keep it down so that they would not wake Tré. Oh how things change, with children.

New Years day was fun though. We went to lunch with Mum and Dad and my younger sister Katherine at the Airways Hotel. After lunch we went for a swim and hung out by the pool. It was nice.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Tips android said...

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You obviously know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Tips game said...

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home